Thank you for following me on my new website, http://www.johnmhines.com
where I’m posting my handcrafted poetry. :).
Excuses not to blog:
1) I’m not feeling inspired.
2) I’m too tired.
3) No one will read it.
4) It’s just not the right time.
5) I’m just not positive enough now that I have the time.
6) Everything I write right now will be negative.
7) I should be doing something else.
8) I don’t know who my audience is.
9) I don’t have my own web site.
10) No one will see it.
11) Who cares?
12) It’s selfish.
13) It’s narcissistic.
14) I should be doing something else.
15) It feels too good.
16) I should be doing something else.
17) I’m micro-blogging on Twitter. That counts. Right?
18) I’m too tired.
19) It’s too noisy.
20) I need a new device.
21) I don’t have my own home office anymore.
22) I should be doing something else.
23) I need more “alone” time.
24) I’m just not “feelin’ it”.
25) Fill in the blank ________________.
I have just blogged. It’s been a while. I will continue. No excuses. Much love!